Throughout October, Bounce Pet will sponsor adoptions at participating North Shore Animal League America animal shelter partners across the country and cover $ 25,000 in total adoption fees under the Bounce Home with Your Adopted Pet program. Up to 500 approved adopters will receive a $ 50 discount on their adoption fee, plus a full sample of Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard mega dryer sheets.
Bounce is a proud sponsor of the North Shore Animal League America who is helping save more homeless animals by promoting adoptions and funding animal rescues. Two lives are saved with every adoption – one that goes to a family home and the one that can now be saved and replaced the adopted pet in the shelter.
“When it comes to pets and clothing, the stable is one of the biggest challenges pet owners face,” said Shivani Kanneganti, senior brand director of NA Fabric Care. “We are excited to be working with the North Shore Animal League America, the world’s largest no- Kill rescue and adoption organization to work together to break down that barrier and provide a real shedding solution that works for pet owners and their clothing. “
Americans have been using bounce dryer sheets since 1972 to reduce static and add freshness and softness to laundry. Now the staple food brand is launching a new product specially designed for pet owners. Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard Mega Dryer Sheets repel pet hair from clothing so pet owners can love their pet without wearing fur on their clothing. Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard Mega Dryer Sheets contain extra strong anti-hair and lint ingredients, giving pet owners even more reasons to cuddle their furry friends.
Get the barge in your inbox!
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date.
“I love my new dog, and since I discovered Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard, I’ve never had to worry about taking off my clothes,” beamed Amy, the youngest dog lover and new Bounce Pet fan.
For pet owners looking to reduce the barn, here are some tips from our team at The Bark:
1. Brush your pet daily. Most dogs and cats lose some degree year round, and some support can decrease volume.
2. Use good tools. Options include well-made brushes with natural bristles and gloves or gloves that act as brushes. Some brushes are best for long hair or double coats, while others are best for smooth coats. Choose the one that’s right for your pet.
3. Shedding tools help especially in dogs whose coats are long or thick. Although there are several types, most look like a brush with closely spaced stainless steel tines or a blade with serrated teeth. They work by removing the loose undercoat.
4. Feed a nutritious diet and make sure your dog always has access to fresh, clean water. A complete and balanced diet contains the vitamins and nutrients your dog needs to maintain a healthy coat.
5. Bathe your dog regularly. Bathing not only cleanses your dog’s fur, it also removes loose hair. Depilating shampoos and conditioners that contain omega fatty acids can also help promote healthier, stronger hair follicles.
6. To prevent your pets Offer them attractive alternatives – for example a comfortable bed.
Follow these tips and add Bounce Pet Hair and Lint Guard Mega Dryer Sheets to your shopping list. It is unlikely that you will need to change your wardrobe or invest in upholstery. While a bit of pet fur is a sign of pride for most pet parents, Bounce Pet can help control it. The human-animal bond is fun for both species, and Bounce Pet loves to help bring people and pets together.
For more information about the North Shore Animal League America, visit animalleague.org.
Click here to view the Bounce Pet Ready Checklist.