Zoo New England Teacher Discount: A Gateway to Wildlife Education and Conservation
Zoo New England, which manages both the Franklin Park Zoo and the Stone Zoo, strives to create memorable and educational experiences that connect visitors to the wonders of the natural world. In support of educators and their quest to inspire curiosity and a passion for learning, Zoo New England offers a special Teacher Discount program.
Benefits of Zoo Visits for Teachers
A visit to the zoo provides teachers with the unique opportunity to introduce their students to a diverse array of species and ecosystems. By incorporating zoo experiences into their curriculum, educators can foster a greater understanding of wildlife conservation and environmental stewardship among their students. Additionally, zoos offer invaluable resources for educators, such as curriculum guides, workshops, and professional development opportunities.
How to Obtain the Zoo New England Teacher Discount
Zoo New England offers a substantial discount on admission for teachers and educators. To claim the Teacher Discount, follow these steps:
- Visit the Zoo New England website and navigate to the "Education" section.
- Click on the "Teacher Discount" link, and you will be directed to an online form.
- Fill out the form with your professional information, including your name, school, and contact details.
- Upon successful verification, you will receive an email with your personalized discount voucher.
- Present the voucher and a valid teacher identification card at the zoo's admissions desk to enjoy the discounted admission rate.
The Zoo New England Teacher Discount is a fantastic opportunity for educators to access the wonders of nature at a reduced cost. By providing this incentive, Zoo New England encourages teachers to integrate wildlife education and conservation into their curriculum, ultimately fostering a greater appreciation for our planet's incredible biodiversity.