Canada and the United States, global leaders among space-faring nations, have a nearly six-decade history of cooperation in outer space.
How will Canada and the United States cooperate in the 21st century space paradigm, where new opportunities, new threats and rapid advances in innovation and commercial activity are reshaping the relationship between government and private industry?
Join this technology event for a bilateral policy discussion with top-level U.S. and Canadian government officials and leading space experts.
Over the Horizon: A New Era for Canada-U.S. Space Cooperation?
Who to listen for:
- The Honorable Jane Harman – Director, President, and CEO, Wilson Center and
- The Honorable Jim Bridenstine – NASA Administrator
- Sylvain Laporte – Canadian Space Agency President
- Dr. Scott Pace – U.S. National Space Council Executive Director
- For a full list of speakers click here
- Friday, September 7, 2018 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT. Click here to register.
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
One Woodrow Wilson Plaza
1300 Pennsylvania, Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
The Wilson Center provides a strictly nonpartisan space for the worlds of policy making and scholarship to interact. By conducting relevant and timely research and promoting dialogue from all perspectives, it works to address the critical current and emerging challenges confronting the United States and the world.
For more information contact: Ryan McKenna – email@example.com – (202) 691-4217